Procedure to change bail paper.
My friend has come out form jail in bail. Now she want to change it bail that her relatives give to court. Is it possible to change or replace bail paper? If yes, so what is the procedure?
Your query is not clear. Please reproduce order passed by magistrate while granting bail. It seems you want to change sureties given to court. It's paramount for us to go through the order passed by court to advice.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bank manager misbehaving and deducted money from my account. advise.
- In-laws interference and control over my life what should I do legally
- How to deal if false 498a case has been filed against us
- In laws and husband harassed me now they filed divorce case
- Procedure for divorce and how to apply for maintenance