Procedure to change bail paper.
My friend has come out form jail in bail. Now she want to change it bail that her relatives give to court. Is it possible to change or replace bail paper? If yes, so what is the procedure?
Your query is not clear. Please reproduce order passed by magistrate while granting bail. It seems you want to change sureties given to court. It's paramount for us to go through the order passed by court to advice.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want divorce from wife due to impose a fake dowry case
- Can I file case against my manager for wrongful use of his power
- How to remove husband's name from joint bank account
- Whether marriage done at arya samaj mandir valid or not
- Audio clip is admissible in court or my statement