office order issues in present day for prev. year
In any govt./PSU/Corporation is there any provision where a Managing Director creates a guideline for usage of company provided mobile along with the usage limit and issues a office order in present day (May 2014) and order for recovery from employee for excess usage amount (Bill amount - Limit fixed presently) for prior tenure (Financial Year 2013-14). Is there any provision for an employee to question this unfair order.
A government order can operate only from the date it is ordered. Retrospective effect can not be given by an Office Order today. From the date of order it can be effective, but can not be retrospectively applied. An order can operate only in future and if it is applied for previous period it is not legal.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife has filed false FIR and wants marriage to be dissolved
- Enemy planning to frame me in false murder case what can be done
- How to start an association to give out scholarships?
- Latest SC verdict no.6950/2009 on terminated full time LIC emp assoc.
- Gave house to family in need to stay can they claim ownership