×

quesneed for a lawyer or not to advertise for property

Can anyone while buying a property give an advertisement asking for objection from any other party relating to the title of the property or only only a lawyer can do that ?

• ansAny one can advertise to ensure and affirm that the property is free from any type of encumbrance. You can also go ahead and issue a public notice that you are purchasing the property that in case any one has any claim on the said property to submit objection within a period of 15 days.

Whereas its your wish to assign this job to a lawyer or not, there is no compulsion to it.