need for a lawyer or not to advertise for property
Can anyone while buying a property give an advertisement asking for objection from any other party relating to the title of the property or only only a lawyer can do that ?
Any one can advertise to ensure and affirm that the property is free from any type of encumbrance. You can also go ahead and issue a public notice that you are purchasing the property that in case any one has any claim on the said property to submit objection within a period of 15 days.
Whereas its your wish to assign this job to a lawyer or not, there is no compulsion to it.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Order in our favor do I need signature of other party to sell property
- No announcement by the department after declaring the results
- What is wifes share in her husbands ancestral property after his death
- LIC housing is funding do I need to make another background check
- Living separated from husband soon after delivery and he wants divorce