Lost death certificate of brother. How can i get them again?
i need death certificate of my brother.he was dead in 2001.i lost all certificate of him. so,the solution for it
We suggest you to apply for the death certificate at the local municipal department where you previously obtained the death certificate.
They will issue you another death certificate by taking certain prescribed fees.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure to apply for divorce
- Can I ask for any share in my in laws property after property?
- How to sell/dispose scooter whose registration has expired?
- Developer asking bribe for registration what should I do
- Are married daughters entitled to equal share of ancestral property