quesLost death certificate of brother. How can i get them again?

i need death certificate of my brother.he was dead in 2001.i lost all certificate of him. so,the solution for it

  • ans

    We suggest you to apply for the death certificate at the local municipal department where you previously obtained the death certificate.

    They will issue you another death certificate by taking certain prescribed fees.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir I m hindu and my girl frnd is muslim. We want to get marry…

i have a 2 months old commercial car. i am going to lease my car…

I am 25 years old. I want to change my caste and take up my…
Can a property that has liabilities like loan, etc on it be gifted through a…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Atit Jain

 Experience: 7 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly