Keeping weapon (knife) for self defense.
I want to keep khurpi (knife) for self defense in Uttar Pradesh. Kindly provide me info if any licence is required or not. How can I keep the knife with me. I am 24 yrs old serving in Indian army.
No, you cannot keep khurpi in self defense as it is prohibited under Arms Act.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- No claim on death of labor.Is there need to deposit compensation?
- Application under section 151 CPC for new leave of Appel on new grds
- How to withdraw divorce case from family/civil court
- Father did oral partition for me and sister is it valid partition
- What is a process to file a domestic violence complaint?