Judgment for photos in place of articles
Is it compulsory for the complainant to bring articles to prove a case? Can photos be provided in place of these? Is there any judgement for the same?
For judgements, you should try searching through google or you can also contact a local lawyer personally.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can husband file a defamation case on wife who accused him of 498A?
- How to Re-schedule hearing at Lok-adalat &file; case in consumer court
- Can a unregistered will be proven in a court of law?
- Employer asks to serve notice period on rejecting offer letter.
- Water charges being charged equally whereas flat sizes are different