Judgment for photos in place of articles
Is it compulsory for the complainant to bring articles to prove a case? Can photos be provided in place of these? Is there any judgement for the same?
For judgements, you should try searching through google or you can also contact a local lawyer personally.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Does non-registration of Deed of Transfer affect my title in property?
- I doubt that my husband and sister in law are having an affair
- what are legal formalities to create a educational website ?
- Warrant has been issued against me because of missing last 3 dates
- Is SC judgment on tenancy charges will be applicable in Delhi also ?