Judgment for photos in place of articles
Is it compulsory for the complainant to bring articles to prove a case? Can photos be provided in place of these? Is there any judgement for the same?
For judgements, you should try searching through google or you can also contact a local lawyer personally.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- punishment for rape and cheating
- Wife threatening to file false case asking money what to do
- how to claim damaged bike cost in an accident case
- False accusation of bribe & taping an illegal video & sharing online
- How can I recover payment for goods supplied