If i convert as a Muslim, will i not get OBC benefits?
I am a Hindu boy and belong to OBC category. I got a government job under OBC category. Now I want to get converted into Muslim. Will it deprive me of my job and OBC benefits?
The caste of an individual originates from his religion.
So when the religion goes the caste also goes, and the benefits which a person was entitled to under his caste can no longer be availed by him.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can a sister ask for stay on property after signing NOC for her share?
- Are Jat in UP included in OBC category as per recent government order?
- What is the process of flat cancellation
- Brother in law transferred father's property in his name from mother
- Right of Married Daughter's son in Father's ancestral property