quesHow to remove husband's name from joint bank account

I have a current account and my husband too has the power of attorney for signing cheques. Now I want to remove him. How I can do do it? It needs both of our signs because he will never sign. What can I do?

  • ansSimply cancel his power of attorney. He will lose the authority he possesses for signing the cheques.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

My wife is australian residence but we havent register marriage yet. I want to change…

Sir, we are muslims : my father expired he has one property in bangalore his…

My dad passed away in 2007, and he is survived by my mother, sister and…
Sir, One flat is in name of my sister in law (my elder brother's wife),…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly