How to remove husband's name from joint bank account
I have a current account and my husband too has the power of attorney for signing cheques. Now I want to remove him. How I can do do it? It needs both of our signs because he will never sign. What can I do?
Simply cancel his power of attorney. He will lose the authority he possesses for signing the cheques.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company implicating clause not mentioned in the appointment letter
- Employer refusing to give salary
- Builder asking to pay extra amount at the time of possession
- Company cancelled online order but not owning up to it now
- nani & mama dont want to give share in property to mummy and masi.