how to get FIR copy from court for a bike theft case
My bike was theft in Noida, UP three month before. Now I need FIR copies from court can u tell me how can I approach to court. What is the procedure for the same?
You can make an application in the court for getting the untraceable report copy of the stolen bike.
After the application is made the court will call the IO (investigating officer) and thereafter furnish the report to you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Not allowed to vote in RWA election as subscription fee not paid
- Property is transferred to me through gift can my sister object
- Is NOC of family members required while selling a property?
- How to get the grant copy of the inamthi land
- Non-payment of Refund amount from Builder