how long does a case run for ?
A person told that cases run for a lifetime, if petitioner does not come for trail, the case not running ??
Hello, No case runs for a lifetime you should not believe or rely on the hearsay.
And on the other hand if petitioner does not turn up to attend the hearings then the case gets dismissed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What happen if woman does not identify men i court but caught in FSL?
- Wife has deserted and taken away child with her
- Can I get my daughter's custody if I took care of her
- Can I claim property of my grandfather if my father is still alive
- Property sold by a person having power of attorney now owners claiming