how long does a case run for ?
A person told that cases run for a lifetime, if petitioner does not come for trail, the case not running ??
Hello, No case runs for a lifetime you should not believe or rely on the hearsay.
And on the other hand if petitioner does not turn up to attend the hearings then the case gets dismissed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- hereditary land resold to another party illegally
- Father has withdrawn money from my account without my consent
- validity time or expire of sale agreement (rs 100 stamp paper) .
- Clarification regarding Labor Welfare Fund Act
- Can i quit after 2 days of signing the offer letter of a company