Execution of the arbitration award
If an arbitration award execution is sent to a local court to be executed, can that be challenged or can an out of court settlement be tried to reduce the award amount esp when the claimants part is only heard?
In case, you are aggrieved by award you have to make an application for setting aside award before the local court within the period of 30 days from date of receipt of award. You can file consent terms in the local court, as well.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cant pay credit card bill received legal notice from bank what to do
- Wife below 18 yrs at the time of marriage. I want divorce. What to do?
- Whether permission required for selling ancestral property share
- landlord send people to see flat due to which I get disturbed
- Separated from 3 years how can I apply for divorce