quesCaste of child born out of inter-caste marriage?

I am married and my wife is from a different caste. my question is that the children born out of this wedlock, what will be the caste of such children? can they take the caste of there mother?

  • ans

    The caste of the child will always be the same as the father of the child.


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to open a small Pizza shop in Delhi. Should I take any license…

My father / Plaintiff in Civil suit running in Taluka court. Issues were ready and…

Hi, I got divorce in the year 2013 and i have a son of years…
I want to change my father's name on birth certificate. I was adopted due to…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly