Caste of child born out of inter-caste marriage?
I am married and my wife is from a different caste. my question is that the children born out of this wedlock, what will be the caste of such children? can they take the caste of there mother?
The caste of the child will always be the same as the father of the child.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Uncle trying to defame me in my village What action can I take
- A man promised to marry now denying what can I do
- Warrant has been issued by my name in check bounce case
- Can I legally pursue two courses simultaneously
- Boy promised to marry then later refused can I take any legal action