Caste of child born out of inter-caste marriage?
I am married and my wife is from a different caste. my question is that the children born out of this wedlock, what will be the caste of such children? can they take the caste of there mother?
The caste of the child will always be the same as the father of the child.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Franchise has been bought business not started in time
- No payments made since two years by government officer
- Wrong feedback given to my present employer by my ex employer
- Clarification on the bank loan taken
- Availed gold loan now they are planning to auction how to get stay