Can sub registrar reject to register document of unauthorized colony?
Can Janak Puri New Delhi Sub regsitrar reject the registry documents after they have clicked photos and given receipt? I bought a property in T block Uttam Nagar, New Delhi. The property papers say T block but now I find that the address is actually New T Block. The 1st Party said it's T block not New T Block. New T Block Uttam Nagar is an unauthorized colony locked under MCD.
We had an appointment with sub registrar on wednesday. The registrar also pointed out the same T block and New T block question. The 1st party said it's T block. The registrar accepted and said they would check.
What can we do?
With respect to your query "Can Janak puri New Delhi Sub registrar reject the registry documents after they have clicked photos and given receipt?"
If your property falls within the jurisdiction of Janak puri New Delhi Sub registrar then he has power to entertain the application and reject the application recording appropriate reasons.
Further, as stated in query if the address in the sale deed is not correct, then you can execute a fresh sale deed with the seller with the correct address. You should immediately consult a lawyer and execute a fresh sale deed and then start registration procedure with the jurisdiction of the sub registrar where the property falls.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Negligence by doctor during operation what compensation can be claimed
- Property lease and sale deed
- bua's son claiming bua's property sold by me via Power of Attorney
- Paid the service fees to agency to study abroad, now I'm stuck
- job termination without proper reason