quesCan sub registrar reject to register document of unauthorized colony?

Can Janak Puri New Delhi Sub regsitrar reject the registry documents after they have clicked photos and given receipt? I bought a property in T block Uttam Nagar, New Delhi. The property papers say T block but now I find that the address is actually New T Block. The 1st Party said it's T block not New T Block. New T Block Uttam Nagar is an unauthorized colony locked under MCD.


We had an appointment with sub registrar on wednesday. The registrar also pointed out the same T block and New T block question. The 1st party said it's T block. The registrar accepted and said they would check.


What can we do?


  • ans


    With respect to your query "Can Janak puri New Delhi Sub registrar reject the registry documents after they have clicked photos and given receipt?"


    If your property falls within the  jurisdiction of Janak puri New Delhi Sub registrar  then he has power to entertain the application and reject the application recording appropriate reasons. 


    Further, as stated in query if the address in the sale deed is not correct, then you can execute a fresh sale deed with the seller with the correct address. You should immediately consult a lawyer and execute a fresh sale deed and then start registration procedure with the jurisdiction of the sub registrar where the property falls. 


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.        


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

My husband was acquitted from a case in 2005. Now for applying for passport we…

what is time period to issue a NTC from the date of complaint any recent…
My son is in play group. the school management did not allow my child in…
A fir lodge against me,without sp character certificate there's no joining,charge sheet is not file…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly