Can power of attorney can be executed from the jail?
My elder brother is lodged in jail can he execute power of attorney in my name from the jail to sell out his properties? If yes what are the procedures??
Yes he can appoint attorney to desposeoff his property to fulfilment of basic needs of his family
Ask your advocate to made application to Hon court for that intension if court allows he can execute p a at jail n shall registered in concerned registration office
Advocate Kalyan Narayan ShindeAmbegaon Budruk, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Promotion Reversal due to fault of management what can be done
- Regarding distribution of parental assets. How to proceed?
- Permission to compare products of different companies on my website
- Husband wants to transfer his share to brother without wife's consent
- Validity of Will made by grandmother and how to transfer property