quesCan power of attorney can be executed from the jail?

My elder brother is lodged in jail can he execute power of attorney in my name from the jail to sell out his properties? If yes what are the procedures??

  • ansYes he can appoint attorney to desposeoff his property to fulfilment of basic needs of his family
    Ask your advocate to made application to Hon court for that intension if court allows he can execute p a at jail n shall registered in concerned registration office

    Advocate Kalyan Narayan Shinde

      Ambegaon Budruk, Pune

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

My case is pending 'admission' with NCDRC for over 3 years, proceedings are in excises…

I am a 23year old jain marwadi girl. i am in a relationship with a…

Respected Sir/Madam, My elder brother is lodged in Central Jail of Indore of Madhya Pradesh…

I am a guy aged 27 yrs, loved a girl (presently aged 25) truly from…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly