Can POA expire before death
I have recently bought a house through home loan and I am a NRI. I had given a POA to my mother to act on my behalf. They came back to me saying that the POA has expired and that I would need to go through this process again. As per my understanding the POA does not expire till either of the party's death or revocation of the POA. Is it true
The POA can not expire until and unless both the parties are alive. Since the bank has raised an objection ask them for the actual reason.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can buyer have ownership if sale deed is cancelled
- Got maintenance order husband stopped paying after execution
- How do I apply for a mutual divorce?
- Delay in flat possession and no work progress how to file complaint
- Not received full and final settlement from the company?