area of property reduced in second survey-remedy
My property bearing survey number 60 with 17 acres till 1975, then survey number 8 with 7 acres, I need to correct this misrepresentation. Please suggest.
Sir, did you make a representation to the tehsildar?
If yes, you can file a case in the district court for declaration of your ownership in property bearing survey number #60 with 17 acres. Alternatively you move the High Court for disposal of your application.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Needs an urgent guidance to recover our money from CRB scam
- Invalid medical board in under training
- Franchise has been bought business not started in time
- Husband expired can wife claim share in inlaws property
- Supplied goods to a person. Now he is not paying for it.What can I do?