Wife complaining to officials to stop father's pension
My wife has filed a 498A case on me and my father. My mother and my sister have been remanded for a week in jail. After that we got the bail. I am a private employee and my father is a retired government employee. My father gets pension per month.
My wife is now trying to send a notice to my fathers officials to stop or reduce my fathers pension. Can we do anything about this?
Your father's pension cannot be stopped or reduced on the ground that he was in judicial custody.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Harassment by wife can I file for divorce
- Whether rent deed should be registered or not
- Validity of arya samaj wedding if never lived together after marriage
- Company has not settled pending dues, what action can i take?
- Indian lost all documents in foreign country how to get him to India