quesWife complaining to officials to stop father's pension

My wife has filed a 498A case on me and my father. My mother and my sister have been remanded for a week in jail. After that we got the bail. I am a private employee and my father is a retired government employee. My father gets pension per month.

My wife is now trying to send a notice to my fathers officials to stop or reduce my fathers pension. Can we do anything about this?

  • ansYour father's pension cannot be stopped or reduced on the ground that he was in judicial custody.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I've been married for more than a year now and my husband has no desire…

Hello, My registry marriege is done in 1998 by didn't got a proper certificate..Just got…

I got married on dec,15. before marriage my in-laws said no demand, later on they…

My mom is a teacher, my papa is doing footwear shop in Vadodara . his…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly