When will trials for a 498A case start
I have filed a 498A case. My question is how long will it take for trails to get started?
Trials will start very soon if the CS has been filed. At the next hearing, the court may fix a date for the trial. You will be required to remain personally present in the court on the date of your witness deposition.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Married for 31 years husband not ready to divorce
- In what all scenario victim to be considered as witness in Indian law
- Met a girl through matrimonial website she is pressuring for marriage
- is it possible to get visa at the age of 65 years?
- Car not delivered within delivery time