When will trials for a 498A case start
I have filed a 498A case. My question is how long will it take for trails to get started?
Trials will start very soon if the CS has been filed. At the next hearing, the court may fix a date for the trial. You will be required to remain personally present in the court on the date of your witness deposition.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Money not received after selling the car what can I do
- Is conversion of freehold land required erstwhile state
- Tshirt selling business should be Service Based or Manufacturing based
- Bail during transfer of matter from MM to Session
- Cheque issued to me bounced. Payment pending. What can be done?