Sister's divoce without our family knowledge- about her 5 yr old son
My Query is, now my sister got divorced and want to get married to another person. We (my brothers and mother) do not want to give the kid to her as she is working and will leave the kid with her new family to take care during her absence.
The kid does not speak properly as he has some issue in speaking. His words are not clear when he is speaking. So we are worried about the kid if the new people hurt him. And he will not even know who is doing what to him.We are planning to take and leave the kid my mom for few months, later my sister can come and take her kid
As per law your sister is the sole guardian and custodian of her son. You cannot forcibly keep her son with your custody. along with her permission you can look after her son. Hence it is better to handover the minor son to her custody.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get stay order on a disputed property?
- Sent money from UK to India to friend he refusing to return
- Can daughters claim in father's property even if he is alive?
- Can share be transferred further after it has been transferred to one
- Need advice on section 324