quesSister's divoce without our family knowledge- about her 5 yr old son

My Query is, now my sister got divorced and want to get married to another person. We (my brothers and mother) do not want to give the kid to her as she is working and will leave the kid with her new family to take care during her absence.
The kid does not speak properly as he has some issue in speaking. His words are not clear when he is speaking. So we are worried about the kid if the new people hurt him. And he will not even know who is doing what to him.We are planning to take and leave the kid my mom for few months, later my sister can come and take her kid

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansAs per law your sister is the sole guardian and custodian of her son. You cannot forcibly keep her son with your custody. along with her permission you can look after her son. Hence it is better to handover the minor son to her custody.

      Advocate Jagadish N

        Adugodi, Bangalore

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    My wife provokes me to take adverse action against her. What can i do to…
    Shadi ko 2 month cort merrage hue , talak jaldi chahiye ,

    my wife harrasing me since marriage and filed 498 dpa eventhough i didnt take a…

    My friend got married on 01/05/2016 and after 4months of marriage the girl said she…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly