Sister in law has a child now not coming home.
My elder brother's wife has gone to her parents house & not returned. She is not answering the phone, its her parents who is answering our calls. Seems like she is not interested in coming back & my brother too is not keen in continuing wiht this relation. They have 2 year old kid & we want the kid.
If both of them are not interested in continuing the marriage, it is advisable to approach her for divorce through mutual consent. As you are not able to establish communication with her, you can issue legal notice asking for restitution of conjugal rights or for divorce. If there is not contest over the guardianship of the child you can inform the court about the same and after the reconciliation proceeding court will grant divorce and guardianship.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company delaying the payment after cheque bounce what to do?
- Employer is not paying full & final settlement what to do
- RI is trying to block my files for correction
- Father sold ancestral property to his own brother w/o son's concern
- Rules pertaining to sharing of property after divorce