re-marriage after divorce
I got a mutual divorce on 28 june 2013 in family court. Judge pronounced the order but its still not available with me in printed form through online or certified copy. Can I go ahead with my second marriage in this situation ??
You can apply for certified copy from the court and should attain it before thinking of re-marrying. Whereas you should wait for second marriage till expiry of at least three months from date of passing of divorce decree.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What should i do if other party has got a stay order from HC
- How to file a case about land grabbing and need to attend the hearing?
- Uncle took property from father by fraud how can I claim it
- Who will get the custody of my child?
- Wife in an adulterous relationship and no child visitation right