quesNeeds divorce.

Due to lots of things happen in past and our marriage is spoiled but after that I am trying my last attempt but husband don't understand this fact he is not coming home from last 8 days and his family is supporting him in his wrong decision no one cares what is going in me I am staying with his mother and brother like a prisoner lock within 4 walls even not getting proper meal husband not even care how I m staying and what are my requirements he even not filled for divorce which was plan earlier according to him. I am very confused what should I do should I leave it here and accept the fact that nothing will work now and I need to move forward.

  • ansThe marriage seems to be over especially if your husband does not respond to your overtures. You should try to peacefully end the marriage by way of mutual divorce. In case your husband does not agree to this, then you can file contested divorce and other criminal cases of tortures including your claim for maintenance.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am a foreigner and am married to an Indian. I can see that we…

My wife and her family blackmailing to me and to my family, so please I…
Sir, One Boy take marriage from my cousin 10 days back without information to our…
I got separated from my wife since last 3 months. How to stop my divorce.…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly