quesNeeds divorce.

Due to lots of things happen in past and our marriage is spoiled but after that I am trying my last attempt but husband don't understand this fact he is not coming home from last 8 days and his family is supporting him in his wrong decision no one cares what is going in me I am staying with his mother and brother like a prisoner lock within 4 walls even not getting proper meal husband not even care how I m staying and what are my requirements he even not filled for divorce which was plan earlier according to him. I am very confused what should I do should I leave it here and accept the fact that nothing will work now and I need to move forward.

• ansThe marriage seems to be over especially if your husband does not respond to your overtures. You should try to peacefully end the marriage by way of mutual divorce. In case your husband does not agree to this, then you can file contested divorce and other criminal cases of tortures including your claim for maintenance.