Need a divorce after 15 years of marriage
Is it possible to get a divorce after 15 years of marriage as we are not happy. We do not have any children?
You can file for a divorce anytime after a year. But you should give a proper reason for seeking a divorce. If she is also not interested in the marriage, its advisable to go for Mutual divorce as you can settle the issue quickly.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What should i do if i received a trademark infringement notice
- Regularisation of temp staff in LIC as per SC recent order?
- Did not live with husband after marriage, is divorce necessary for us
- How can I get my daughter's custody and maintenance from my husband
- Property fraud done by real uncle and harassment what action to take