Need a divorce after 15 years of marriage
Is it possible to get a divorce after 15 years of marriage as we are not happy. We do not have any children?
You can file for a divorce anytime after a year. But you should give a proper reason for seeking a divorce. If she is also not interested in the marriage, its advisable to go for Mutual divorce as you can settle the issue quickly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What procedure to transfer OBC certificate from one state to another?
- Rights of mother and sister in fathers property
- Validity of a unregistered will property distribution document
- Dealer forcing to sell my property after a call where I discussed deal
- Working for 19 years can I get benefit of time scale at present post.