quesMaintenance after divorce from an army officer

A woman got divorced in 2004 with one time maintenance of Rs. 90,000/-. Now she is a neurology patient, admitted 4 times in a year & paid the hospital bill of approx. 4 Lacs. Can she again petition for maintenance as her ex-spouse is ex-serviceman from Army with financial income.

• ansHusband should have money with him and establishing this fact as well as expenditure you have to incur in litigation. You can try one thing. He must be getting free medical facility from army being ex-serviceman. You can request his office and also try through Armed Forces Tribunal.