Maintenance after divorce from an army officer
A woman got divorced in 2004 with one time maintenance of Rs. 90,000/-. Now she is a neurology patient, admitted 4 times in a year & paid the hospital bill of approx. 4 Lacs. Can she again petition for maintenance as her ex-spouse is ex-serviceman from Army with financial income.
Husband should have money with him and establishing this fact as well as expenditure you have to incur in litigation. You can try one thing. He must be getting free medical facility from army being ex-serviceman. You can request his office and also try through Armed Forces Tribunal.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- charged for misappropriation. Dismissed from bank services.
- Neighbor encroached my land what can I do
- Uncle trying to take possession of undivided land what can I do
- In laws forcing to leave house what can I do
- Procedure to add a new partner in partnership firm