Is possible to get divorce if one partner doesn't want it?
can my husband get divorce without my consent? He is not willing to take me back and wants mutual divorce.
I want to live with him. I am staying with my father for the past 2-1/2 years due to health problems and domestic issues because of mother in law and sister in law.
As we understand your situation, you do not want to divorce you’re your husband but he is adamant on getting a divorce.
In this case, your husband cannot file for a divorce by mutual consent under Section 13B as you are not willing to divorce him.
Divorce by mutual consent requires the consent of both parties.
If u want to save your marriage then we recommend you file case of restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of Hindu marriage Act, 1955 before your husband files for divorce.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how can I get inherited money from India to USA? What tax liability?
- Extra Martial affairs issue what to do
- Ownership granted via VF6 form but Officers are not giving us papers
- When can a contractual guest teacher become permanent
- How can I distribute a joint property