inter caste marriage
I am Hindu & my girlfriend is muslim, and we are decide to get married. But we didn't tell to our parent. We decided that after 1-2 yrs tells to our parent that we have done marriage by court (Civil Marriage). I want to know is there legal problem that we can face?
if both are adults you can get married . get married under provisions of Special marriage act . both can retain their religion . disclose all facts to your parents . obtain their approval for the marriage
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Formalities and complication for Loan Against Property
- Mental harassment by in-laws what action can i take
- Can I directly purchase vegetables from farmers and sell it
- Married in temple but pictures lost now girl wants to marry again
- Supreme Court's order on company winding up