quesHusband is having relationship with a colleague in office. What to do?

My husband is having illicit relationship with a colleague in his office.

What should I do?

  • ans

    You should file a complaint against your husband and that women in the Women’s cell immediately.

    You also have the right to seek divorce on the ground of adultery.


  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Married in 2011. We have one child. Wife always after fighting leaves for home. She…
couple is married as a hindu rituals, but never registered in court. They have only…

Mentally harassed by in laws and husband. Husband is physically abusive. I also called police…

after set aside maintenance case,can challenge against it in the same family court?or in high…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly