Husband is having relationship with a colleague in office. What to do?
My husband is having illicit relationship with a colleague in his office.
What should I do?
You should file a complaint against your husband and that women in the Women’s cell immediately.
You also have the right to seek divorce on the ground of adultery.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Rent out property with registered agreement tenant harassing for rent
- Brother cheated father and got proeprty on his name.How to claim share
- What legal documents to look for before buying land from a developer?
- What is the jurisdiction to file a consumer complaint
- Uncle fraudulently forged signature & transferred property to himself