Husband is having relationship with a colleague in office. What to do?
My husband is having illicit relationship with a colleague in his office.
What should I do?
You should file a complaint against your husband and that women in the Women’s cell immediately.
You also have the right to seek divorce on the ground of adultery.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father in law removed son and me from property. What action possible?
- Landlord denying NOC for tata power electricity for name change
- Property registered in 1980 in grandfather's name. Can I claim share?
- Want to make loft in house with pagadi system
- Wife filed for 498A, Streedhan & case for maintenance