Husband is having relationship with a colleague in office. What to do?
My husband is having illicit relationship with a colleague in his office.
What should I do?
You should file a complaint against your husband and that women in the Women’s cell immediately.
You also have the right to seek divorce on the ground of adultery.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I take my property back once transferred
- Ancestral Property Dispute. Can we file a case after 45 years?
- Husband not appearing to sign mutual divorce papers
- Possession delayed by the builder can I take action against him
- Peacetime deserter returns to india after 22 years