Girl married under pressure. Can i file for divorce?
I am married for four months and after my marriage i came to know that my wife is in love with someone else and because of family pressure she got married. Now i want divorce. is it possible?
Only 4 months have passed since your marriage. If you ave any evidence to prove that your wife is in love with some one else then you may with the leave of the court apply for divorce before a year from your marriage.
Moreover, since your wife is in love with some one else she may not be interested in continuing the marital tie any further. You should thus endeavor to convince her to separate amicably by applying for mutual divorce.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- rti in a private educational institution
- What is the format for statement of account to be submitted in court?
- What is the ready reckoner rate in baner
- Where to file a suit for partition
- Termination from Service. Pension and PF not given till pending case.