quesGirl married under pressure. Can i file for divorce?

I am married for four months and after my marriage i came to know that my wife is in love with someone else and because of family pressure she got married. Now i want divorce. is it possible?

• ansOnly 4 months have passed since your marriage. If you ave any evidence to prove that your wife is in love with some one else then you may with the leave of the court apply for divorce before a year from your marriage.

Moreover, since your wife is in love with some one else she may not be interested in continuing the marital tie any further. You should thus endeavor to convince her to separate amicably by applying for mutual divorce.