Filing of Restitution of Conjugal Rights
Can a case of Restitution of Conjugal Rights be filed if the civil court is not working ? Is there any way it can be filed in the criminal court ?
This case has to be filed by you in a family court only. It cannot be filed in in criminal courts.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cheque bounced now can i re submit it since 3 months lapsed what to do
- Living in pagdi system house in name of father's bro asking to leave
- What is the procedure of getting adoption deed
- Do granddaughters have share in grandfathers property?
- I married a divorcee woman.I want to change her son's surname as mine