quesFiling of Restitution of Conjugal Rights

Can a case of Restitution of Conjugal Rights be filed if the civil court is not working ? Is there any way it can be filed in the criminal court ?

  • ansThis case has to be filed by you in a family court only. It cannot be filed in in criminal courts.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I got married on 22.1.17.Within a month after marriage my wife perpetrated extreme cruelty by…
Husband is impotent & keeping me in a hope problem will be solved.now after 5…
So called my wife (no relation as husband and wife for last 5 years) is…

Dear Sir, My spouse has been acute mental disorder well before our marriage and he…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly