Filing of Restitution of Conjugal Rights
Can a case of Restitution of Conjugal Rights be filed if the civil court is not working ? Is there any way it can be filed in the criminal court ?
This case has to be filed by you in a family court only. It cannot be filed in in criminal courts.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Booked a plot in Noida. No development till date. What to do?
- What is the taxable rate for WCT in Tamilnadu
- I am a working woman, can I claim maintenance from my husband.
- Case transferred to Agartala from Bangalore but no trace in AGT court!
- How can we get succession certificate from court?