Copy of divorce papers from the court
I want a copy of my divorce papers which happened in Haryana in 2007. Can I get the same without my relatives getting any information about it? It was an ex parte divorce.
You can apply to the Coping Section of the said Court where the decree was passed yourself.
You may also get in touch with a lawyer of the court where the divorce was granted and ask him to apply for a copy of the same.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Promises made at time of enrolment to site but not complied
- Cheque bounced how to recover cheque amount
- Procedure to divide property equally among all legal heirs via will
- Property encroached in Greater Kailash
- Builder changed the map without prior intimation what action to take