Copy of divorce papers from the court
I want a copy of my divorce papers which happened in Haryana in 2007. Can I get the same without my relatives getting any information about it? It was an ex parte divorce.
You can apply to the Coping Section of the said Court where the decree was passed yourself.
You may also get in touch with a lawyer of the court where the divorce was granted and ask him to apply for a copy of the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Division of property of mother after her death
- wife has been cheating on me since 4 years
- property distribution disputes. Kaise isse khatam kare?
- Can I get anticipatory bail if charged U/S 411 and 381 of IPC?
- Can I compel builder to buy back the house on current value