Can I file for maintenance again?
Can a lady file for maintenance again after she got a one time maintenance? She is a neuro patient and has a outstanding bill of approximately 5 lakhs. Can she file a petition again?
She can move to the relevant court for necessary reliefs with copies of her medical bills and prescriptions. The court will consider her application. The husband may be directed to pay some additional amount to his ex wife.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Ancestral Land sold without consent
- Termination of service in less than a calendar month without notice
- Residential Flats on Amenities Block
- Relieving letter not being given from organization what can be done
- Can I adopt child of my wife from her previous marriage