Can I file for maintenance again?
Can a lady file for maintenance again after she got a one time maintenance? She is a neuro patient and has a outstanding bill of approximately 5 lakhs. Can she file a petition again?
She can move to the relevant court for necessary reliefs with copies of her medical bills and prescriptions. The court will consider her application. The husband may be directed to pay some additional amount to his ex wife.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Poor services by mobile network company what action is possible
- Can i ask compensation for damages from accused in a criminal act
- Can wife reopen our divorce case which was finalized in her absence?
- Racism by college registrar what can be done
- Procedure to buy property that is not registered