Regarding FB/Cyber rule.
We are students of a renowned college.We have opened a FB interest group page .Considering the name of the college as -XxxxYyyyyZzzzz.the page was named XYZ-ABC-DEF.Where XYZ is not the actual registered name of the college but a known abbreviation of it and ABC-DEF is an official student elected body of the college.It was to facilitate queries for newcomers. At no part of the page we have declared ourselves as official or deliberately tried to be devious except for the use the abbreviated name of college which otherwise wont come in related searches. A senior personnel of a college has requested us to restrain our activities which we objected as this a FB page on a public forum . Hence we have a query sir.Cant I open a FB page called Indian Railways lovers forum or Delhi Transport Complaints box etc which does not exist already (especially when I have not in any part of the page said that -We are the official page etc..)just because it includes a name of a registered firm ?Can the firms ask us to delete our page or take legal action against us?
No, You may Continue.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Fake case by my mother that I am forcing her to transfer property
- I helped one accident victim reach hospital case filed against me
- What should i do if i received a trademark infringement notice
- How can I get my refund for half balance in check bounce case.
- Fraud company not refunding my payment,what legal action should I take