Illegal mobile phone tapping
Sir/Madam, All my family members mobile are illegally tapping to grab the property owned by my late father. We registered a police complaint.police says it is not possible to tap mobile phone.The people who are behind this phone tapping are influential and can sabotage any inquiry. This phone tapping is a real threat to our life and property. Please help me to get rid of this menace.
Tapping of phone is illegal. If you have have reason to believe that your phone has been tapped then you can file a FIR in the police station. If the police fail to lodge a FIR then you make a written complaint to the magistrate and the magistrate will direct the police to lodge the FIR.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get stay on proceedings in a criminal case
- Procedure of contested divorce
- Opened up beauty salon committee not allowing to put signage board
- On what grounds can I file for divorce under Special marriage Act
- If I separate from my husband what are my rights?