×

quesIllegal mobile phone tapping

Sir/Madam, All my family members mobile are illegally tapping to grab the property owned by my late father. We registered a police complaint.police says it is not possible to tap mobile phone.The people who are behind this phone tapping are influential and can sabotage any inquiry. This phone tapping is a real threat to our life and property. Please help me to get rid of this menace.

Tapping of phone is illegal. If you have have reason to believe that your phone has been tapped then you can file a FIR in the police station. If the police fail to lodge a FIR then you make a written complaint to the magistrate and the magistrate will direct the police to lodge the FIR.