Ex-boyfriend threatening me about sharing my personal pics on facebook
I shared some personal pictures of myself with my ex-boyfriend. Now he is blackmailing me for money else he will post those pictures on facebook. Where should i complain about him?
You should contact the police where you are presently residing and show them any texts, emails or other electronic communications where this person has made the threats to you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I refused to go on TD due to which i was given black intary
- Change my name in ssc/hsc certificate and marksheet
- What is the process and stamp duty of a git deed
- Can I change my religion and get married w/o divorcing the 1st wife?
- Company Terminatiing without Notice Period over advance expense