quesEx-boyfriend threatening me about sharing my personal pics on facebook

I shared some personal pictures of myself with my ex-boyfriend. Now he is blackmailing me for money else he will post those pictures on facebook. Where should i complain about him?

  • ans

    You should contact the police where you are presently residing and show them any texts, emails or other electronic communications where this person has made the threats to you.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Cyber Crime lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir/Madam I have received several emails from my husband from fake id's created in…
I was is relationship with girl since 2011 . In between time she cheated me…

Are online bidding websites legal and allowed in India? I was a bidder in one of…

I did a mistake in face.basically i m in relationship since last 4years with a…

Cyber Crime Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>