What action against the judge if the judgment passes by him is wrong?
If a judge makes a wrong judgement which is clearly not as per the applicable law, what can be done about it? A trial court judge has passed a wrong order 387 IPC wherein he is saying that the person who has given the surety of the accused would be arrested if the accused does not appear in the court.
What should we do now? Can any action be taken against the judge?
We would need the copy of this order so as to be able to guide you properly in this regard.
And in case it is established that the order suffers from error of law then an appeal can be filed against the said Order.
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Jurisdiction to file for divorce
- Delay in Possession of flatand Refusal to give compensation for delay
- Release deed was done by sisters now claiming share in property.
- Builder delayed posession and i'am paying pre emi for last 18 months
- Settlement after false dowry and harassment case