What action against the judge if the judgment passes by him is wrong?
If a judge makes a wrong judgement which is clearly not as per the applicable law, what can be done about it? A trial court judge has passed a wrong order 387 IPC wherein he is saying that the person who has given the surety of the accused would be arrested if the accused does not appear in the court.
What should we do now? Can any action be taken against the judge?
We would need the copy of this order so as to be able to guide you properly in this regard.
And in case it is established that the order suffers from error of law then an appeal can be filed against the said Order.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 387 - Putting person in fear of death or of grievous hurt, in order to commit extortion
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is it advisable to hire a property lawyer while selling a property
- Husband physically abusive and tried to kill me can i get divorce
- Can i get my job back in LIC
- Company refused to replace the product, what can be done
- What action can be taken for continuous false complaint to police