What action against the judge if the judgment passes by him is wrong?

If a judge makes a wrong judgement which is clearly not as per the applicable law, what can be done about it? A trial court judge has passed a wrong order 387 IPC wherein he is saying that the person who has given the surety of the accused would be arrested if the accused does not appear in the court.

What should we do now? Can any action be taken against the judge?

Answer

We would need the copy of this order so as to be able to guide you properly in this regard.

And in case it is established that the order suffers from error of law then an appeal can be filed against the said Order.