quesWhat action against the judge if the judgment passes by him is wrong?

If a judge makes a wrong judgement which is clearly not as per the applicable law, what can be done about it? A trial court judge has passed a wrong order 387 IPC wherein he is saying that the person who has given the surety of the accused would be arrested if the accused does not appear in the court.


What should we do now? Can any action be taken against the judge?


  • ans


    We would need the copy of this order so as to be able to guide you properly in this regard.


    And in case it is established that the order suffers from error of law then an appeal can be filed against the said Order.


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • IPC Section 387 - Putting person in fear of death or of grievous hurt, in order to commit extortion
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

I would like to know the procedure of applying for an anticipatory bail and the…
Though injured is not examined by prosecution, but the eyewitnesses of assault upon him are…

An FIR has been registered by me against one person and he has been booked…

My brother A4 in one case.my brother friend (A1) kidnapped one minior girl and surender…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly