Section 420 IPC frame charged
in my matter order are passsed by judge against accused under section 471 ipc charges are framed and for trail but now my advocate is saying that we can also challenge court order as accused should also be framed under section 420 ipc but he is saying that if we challenge this court order judge can go against us... and also he is saying that accused can also challenge the order in court and for this procedure we have time limit of 3 months....i want help what to do further as my advocate is saying us to decide that challenge this order or wait for accused to challenge the order.. sir if accused person challenge this order then in our defence we can argue for 420 section in stead of challenging the order directly as my advocate is saying tht if we will challenge first judge can go against us as till now he is in our favour.
Section 471 IPC deals with forgery. Charging the accused under Sec. 420 is not in your hands. The Police has to do that. You can approach the Police and explain them the issue. If they feel that it needed to charge under 420, they will file a petition before the court and the court may allow the petition. But it is too late. Contact police people immediately. Judges will be neutral, they will not go against anybody. They are related to the merits of the case.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Punishment for second marriage
- Getting no relief from court in case of 498 A What can I do
- Married to NRI. Husband left after sometime. What action can I take?
- Can husband file injunction suit without my knowledge
- Does new will revokes old will if first will was registered