quesPromised to marry. Now denying to marry. What legal action possible?

I want to know can any girl take a legal action against a person who told his girlfriend to marry her and kept her waiting for 6 years and also forced her to leave her job and now when the time comes to marry her, he told that he will not marry her.

Both of them submitted form for marriage in registrar office. But at this point of time he told that he cannot marry her. Please help.

A woman cannot force a man to marry her, however she can register a criminal complaint against him.

Therefore, she can file a complaint against that person for fraud and cheating, among other applicable criminal charges.

Kindly give us the details of the relationship with the man for 6 years so that we can help you in a better way.