Promised to marry. Now denying to marry. What legal action possible?
I want to know can any girl take a legal action against a person who told his girlfriend to marry her and kept her waiting for 6 years and also forced her to leave her job and now when the time comes to marry her, he told that he will not marry her.
Both of them submitted form for marriage in registrar office. But at this point of time he told that he cannot marry her. Please help.
A woman cannot force a man to marry her, however she can register a criminal complaint against him.
Therefore, she can file a complaint against that person for fraud and cheating, among other applicable criminal charges.
Kindly give us the details of the relationship with the man for 6 years so that we can help you in a better way.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife isn't ready to carry on with the marriage.
- Married in arya samaj mandir without registration want to separate now
- what is the meaning of section 498
- What is NBW and how it is executed
- Some people are planning to file false case against me how to defend?