Police denying custody of person taken by them.
A person was picked from a neighboring janta flat by police. When we went to ask the police about him police denied that no such person is in custody. What to do now?
You can file a complaint to the SHO of the police station.
Along with that you can file a Habeas Corpus petition in the concerned High Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord refusing to return security amount beacuse of false reasons
- Uploaded RTI information late can they take legal action against me ?
- What is the requirement to come under creamy layer or not for OBC?
- Pending case in Court will effect job or not
- single mother seeking divorce and maintenance from separated husband