quesPolice denying custody of person taken by them.

A person was picked from a neighboring janta flat by police. When we went to ask the police about him police denied that no such person is in custody. What to do now?

  • ansYou can file a complaint to the SHO of the police station.

    Along with that you can file a Habeas Corpus petition in the concerned High Court.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can a person file a fraud case under ipc section 120,420,406 against me without anything…

I have four dogs at home. My neighbour had a grudge against us from a long…

Sir, I am serving in Indian Army. My family is harassed by village Sarpanch and…
My friend owns a Resturant and I joined him to increase his orders. After 2…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly