Local Goons harassing me because of elder brother
I have been repeatedly threatened to death by some local goondas. They have some problems with my elder brother. I am very tensed and so are my parents about the whole situation. What can I do legally?
File a police complaint against them. Immediately go to the nearest police station and file an FIR against them. If you think that the police is not able to take any action against them, then move to the High Court and seek protection for yourself and take strict action against them.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sales and conveyance deed
- Termination by the employer during probation period.
- Husband wants to take separately after 4 months of marriage
- Sarpanch of my village not giving rashan card how to claim it
- Parents gifted property but not giving papers to me what can be done