Is it necessary for all to surrender before applying for bail?
I have a doubt regarding anticipatory bail. We are in total of 3 people against whom a FIR has been registered.
If I wish to apply for anticipatory bail, is it necessary for all the 3 to surrender before applying for it? And also, is my physical presence necessary while applying for bail?
Anticipatory bail application is made to avoid arrest. So there is no need to surrender till your application is allowed by the court.
So coming to your query,
There is no necessity for all 3 persons surrendering to make an application for anticipatory bail. All of you can make a separate application for the anticipatory bail.
Physical presence is not mandatory in court while making an application of anticipatory bail, you can get it done through your advocate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Neighbor has encroached on 4*45 land.
- How to get right to visit my son who is in custody of his father?
- Can authority suspend me if arrested for 498A case
- Vacating the place before the due date.
- Filed for legal separation but now husband is sick what to do