quesIs it necessary for all to surrender before applying for bail?

I have a doubt regarding anticipatory bail. We are in total of 3 people against whom a FIR has been registered.

If I wish to apply for anticipatory bail, is it necessary for all the 3 to surrender before applying for it? And also, is my physical presence necessary while applying for bail?

• ansAnticipatory bail application is made to avoid arrest. So there is no need to surrender till your application is allowed by the court.

So coming to your query,

There is no necessity for all 3 persons surrendering to make an application for anticipatory bail. All of you can make a separate application for the anticipatory bail.

Physical presence is not mandatory in court while making an application of anticipatory bail, you can get it done through your advocate.