×

quesIs decree taken by playing fraud against minor valid?

Any decree taken by playing fraud against minor, is valid ? Case was field in 1996, that time respondent was 13 years old only Decree holder is not a genuine owner of the property, this fact comes in R.T.I by Govt. authority, nontransferable, allotted to someone else, who is not in picture and no where. Unfortunately, respondent No. 2 has taken the same property on rent in 1991 and got Stay from another Court but not produce in that court by mislead and collision between the lawyers of both the party's, he succeed to vacate the tenement in 2012 by forced.

• ansQuery of this nature cannot be answered unless the nature of the case filed in 1996 is known and the pleadings perused threadbare. Contact a lawyer personally.