Is decree taken by playing fraud against minor valid?
Any decree taken by playing fraud against minor, is valid ? Case was field in 1996, that time respondent was 13 years old only Decree holder is not a genuine owner of the property, this fact comes in R.T.I by Govt. authority, nontransferable, allotted to someone else, who is not in picture and no where. Unfortunately, respondent No. 2 has taken the same property on rent in 1991 and got Stay from another Court but not produce in that court by mislead and collision between the lawyers of both the party's, he succeed to vacate the tenement in 2012 by forced.
Query of this nature cannot be answered unless the nature of the case filed in 1996 is known and the pleadings perused threadbare. Contact a lawyer personally.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- is student also a consumer ?
- Different names in same person's mark sheets.
- Whose responsibility is to for waterproofing of terrace in society
- Neighbor threatening to file case for encroachment of boundry wall
- Can a lady claim for the property after 13 years of death of a person?