In laws filed case against me for murdering their daughter.What to do?
We got married in 2004 in our home town and we moved to Delhi in 2007 where we registered our marriage. We were not in touch with our family all this while but we were in touch with our family friend who kept us updated about our families.
But 1 week ago we were informed by the friend that my wife’s family had registered a case against me for killing their daughter and blamed that my parents knew the truth about me and my wife’s whereabouts. How to close the case?
You don't have to worry. First summons or notice will be issued by the Hon'ble Court against you. Whenever you receive the notice then only you have to appear before the Court.
When you appear before the Court kindly take the marriage registration certificate with you. Also get an affidavit prepared in the name of your wife.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Road accident with a bike and we don't have insurance what can be done
- Husband having extra marital affair with another girl
- illegal ownership on machinery in factory
- Can I leave India for one week I am out on bail in criminal case
- Harassment by In Laws want sister to come home with child custody