quesIn laws filed case against me for murdering their daughter.What to do?

We got married in 2004 in our home town and we moved to Delhi in 2007 where we registered our marriage. We were not in touch with our family all this while but we were in touch with our family friend who kept us updated about our families.

But 1 week ago we were informed by the friend that my wife’s family had registered a case against me for killing their daughter and blamed that my parents knew the truth about me and my wife’s whereabouts. How to close the case?

• ansYou don't have to worry. First summons or notice will be issued by the Hon'ble Court against you. Whenever you receive the notice then only you have to appear before the Court.

When you appear before the Court kindly take the marriage registration certificate with you. Also get an affidavit prepared in the name of your wife.