In laws filed case against me for murdering their daughter.What to do?

We got married in 2004 in our home town and we moved to Delhi in 2007 where we registered our marriage. We were not in touch with our family all this while but we were in touch with our family friend who kept us updated about our families.


But 1 week ago we were informed by the friend that my wife’s family had registered a case against me for killing their daughter and blamed that my parents knew the truth about me and my wife’s whereabouts. How to close the case?


You don't have to worry. First summons or notice will be issued by the Hon'ble Court against you. Whenever you receive the notice then only you have to appear before the Court.


When you appear before the Court kindly take the marriage registration certificate with you. Also get an affidavit prepared in the name of your wife.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I was in love wit marred man who hav 1 child also.. bt when I was wrking in his office he made my mind wash dat her wife is character less n her daugh…

Read More

Respected experts, My parents have been allegedly accused of being involved in a case of suicide. My father is 62 years old and my mother is 53 years …

Read More

Sir I met a boy 2 months before .and after dat when I came back I started talking to him although I came to knw he was m his property n I cant …

Read More

A very common friend of mine is now in trouble the matter is like this Boy name:  , Girl friend name: 1) gave death threatening warning to his pa…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue