husband mentally harassing his wife
Hi, my sister in law is in very critical situation. Her husband is giving her mental harassment everyday. So we are planned to bring her back to our home. Do we have to file a complaint before we bring her. Please suggest
Hi, you can file a complaint before the police for harassment and also file a complaint under domestic violence act. And you also file a complaint under section 498A/ 406 in women cell of your area and also file maintenance under 125 Crpc.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we make gift deed after attaching death certificate of sister
- Police says it was a accident but we doubt it was a murder what to do
- Procedure to obtain Probate Decree / Certificate from High Court
- Buying an under construction flat
- How to modify Building plan after submitting the plan the Authority