quesDont have medical description can I file complaint to the police

My husband assaulted me very badly. I had serious wounds on neck, eyes etc. After that under family assurance and his begging for mercy i did not complained on police. After 1 month he started beating me again. And expelled me from his home. I want to complain at police but i am afraid as i don't have evidences. When he assaulted me, i took some pictures using my mobile. Wounds are visible in pic. I don't have medical prescription. My question is how can i effectively use those pictures as evidence and put him behind bars?

  • ans

    You can file a complaint in a police station against your husband for cruelty under section 498A. Picture evidence is valid in court provided that the pictures have not been tampered.


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

my brother in law\'s wife had filed a false case against me and and in…
My nephew is charged a fake case , I apply an anticeptic bail appeal in…
After Divorce Ex-wife filed case of sexual abuse of their about six year old girl…
My case is going on 498a, dv act and divorce case is going on since…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly