Dont have medical description can I file complaint to the police
My husband assaulted me very badly. I had serious wounds on neck, eyes etc. After that under family assurance and his begging for mercy i did not complained on police. After 1 month he started beating me again. And expelled me from his home. I want to complain at police but i am afraid as i don't have evidences. When he assaulted me, i took some pictures using my mobile. Wounds are visible in pic. I don't have medical prescription. My question is how can i effectively use those pictures as evidence and put him behind bars?
You can file a complaint in a police station against your husband for cruelty under section 498A. Picture evidence is valid in court provided that the pictures have not been tampered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Clarification on tranfering tanentcy rights to ownership rights
- Mother alive not giving share to her daughters.
- Client did not pay the amount what legal action can I take
- Can husband file injunction suit without my knowledge
- Land dispute between uncle and nephew