quesArmy officer creating a problem in residential society

What can i do if one retired army officer is teasing our society members, children,and ladies. I am just 14 years old but you can tell me. And i will tell to my society members sir. We have done police case also but police can't take any action on him. Because he knows so much officers,commissioner and etc. some times he is teasing children also.

  • ansA private complaint under 200 CrPC or under section 156(3).

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had filed an FIR for a stolen phone, 8 months back the police found…
Hello sir/madam , I just want to know if the summon issued by the court…

sir i bought a second hand bike , 3 months before and at the time…

Sir/Mam, I have been wrongly framed by a woman u/s 354/354 a/509/323-34. The complainant along…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly