Army officer creating a problem in residential society
What can i do if one retired army officer is teasing our society members, children,and ladies. I am just 14 years old but you can tell me. And i will tell to my society members sir. We have done police case also but police can't take any action on him. Because he knows so much officers,commissioner and etc. some times he is teasing children also.
A private complaint under 200 CrPC or under section 156(3).
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a transfer deed be challenged after beneficiary's death
- Want to stay separate without divorce is it legal.
- Can my friend charge interest at the rate of 8-10% legally?
- Husband along with father in law left us in a temple.
- Are daughter's eligible to claim share in grandfather's property