Army officer creating a problem in residential society
What can i do if one retired army officer is teasing our society members, children,and ladies. I am just 14 years old but you can tell me. And i will tell to my society members sir. We have done police case also but police can't take any action on him. Because he knows so much officers,commissioner and etc. some times he is teasing children also.
A private complaint under 200 CrPC or under section 156(3).
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Girl wants to transfer case to another state to cancel my parents bail
- Can my sister claim share in my mothers property
- Girl has filed false compliant against me how should I do
- Can RWA implement restrictions on children for playing in the park
- Can my wife refile 498a case when me and my family are not in touch